Tuesday, May 2, 2017

JOE GRANSDEN
Live at Cafe 290
Cherokee

 JOE GRANSDEN

JOE GRANSDEN
A friend of mine and former follege classmate,the bari sax player on this band, sent me a CD of this gig several years ago. I really didn’t listen to it that much at the time No real reason. I just didn’t. I decided yesterday to see if the band was on You Tube. It is and it is great.  In honesty I just didn't expect this kind of quality coming out of Georgia. I guess it just proves we all have to approach things with an open mind.

Joe Gransden - Leader, Trumpet

Saxohones:
Mace Hibbard, Brian Hogans, Sam Skelton, Don Erdman
Trumpets:
Mike Barry, Keven Lyons, Lester King,Gordon Vernick, Lee King
Trombones:
Wes, Funderburk, Eric Alexander, Tom Gibson, Major Bailey, Les Watts
Rhythm Section:

Geoff Haydon-piano, Neal Starkey-bass, Justin Varnes-drums

No comments:

Post a Comment

ANDY MARTIN - VIC LEWIS The Project

Popular Posts